31 | Ederson - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delighted for him to get the nod in the final, he's been tremendous all last season despite the muppets on here having a go at him everytime we concede whilst Allisson has flapped and flapped all season but goes largely unquestioned.

Delighted for him to get the nod in the final, he's been tremendous all last season despite the muppets on here having a go at him everytime we concede whilst Allisson has flapped and flapped all season but goes largely unquestioned.
Looks as if he's Brazil's number one now. About time.

Sooner or later we’re going to need a keeper that digs you out consistently. His distribution hasn’t been needed today, and he didn’t make a save when we needed him to.

I'm not excusing him at all but Dias making a motion towards the ball threw him way off for whatever reason.. I still have a lot of faith in him.

He's the best distributor of a ball there is and reflex from a short distance is top notch.

But today I thought he should have had that one. Corrigan used to save those week in week out. Ederson just occasionally lets one of those in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.