31 | Ederson - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eddie is Eddie wouldn't have him any other way . I am sure he will be up there for the golden glove again this coming season.

How comes that Ederson is extremely disliked by quite a lot of people despite how important he's for Pep's system?

I'm asking because I didn't start following the until Haaland officially joined Man City.
'Extremely disliked' is seriously pushing it, complete bollocks even. Eddie is Eddie but I think most of us love him, just needs a bit of a return to form after a few below par moments this season. I think any hate or shit aimed at Eddie some from gobby little nerds on twitter who are spouting shite from their bedroom at their mums house

How comes that Ederson is extremely disliked by quite a lot of people despite how important he's for Pep's system?
I've never noticed that.
I've seen people critical of some of his keeping at times but he appears to be very popular with fans and his team mates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.