31 | Ederson - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I see the saves made by Arsenal keeper I understand why we do not win CL with Ederson ! Sad that the most important position is our weakest link.

Ederson allows us to play the game we do, and is absolutely NOT a weak link. Assuming your post is a genuine opinion and not an attempt at trolling, of course.
Off course I meant what I said, baring his quality with his feet I fail to see any other striking attributes. I have given him the benefit of the doubt countless of times but has always flattered to deceive. He is surrounded with world class defenders and our ball possession prevents him from getting exposed but when he is, he rarely pulls off master class saves. The first role of a keeper is to pull off saves,then comes other qualities.

Last edited:
Off course I meant what I said, baring his quality with his feet I fail to see any other striking attributes. I have given him the benefit of the doubt countless of times but has always flattered to deceive. He is surrounded by world class defenders and our ball possession prevents him from getting exposed but when he is, he rarely pulls off master class saves. The first role of a keeper is to pull off saves,then comes other qualities.
Another football genius

Off course I meant what I said, baring his quality with his feet I fail to see any other striking attributes. I have given him the benefit of the doubt countless of times but has always flattered to deceive. He is surrounded by world class defenders and our ball possession prevents him from getting exposed but when he is, he rarely pulls off master class saves. The first role of a keeper is to pull off saves,then comes other qualities.
Okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.