'34 years'

chrisi

would united still have fans after 30 odd years with fuck all? would they fuck!
pathetic spoilt twats don't have a clue.

tic toc tic toc

just goes to show after 34 years without 1 fuckin thing we still have the amazing support, i believe we have the best fans in the country

chrisi said:

tic toc tic toc

just goes to show after 34 years without 1 fuckin thing we still have the amazing support, i believe we have the best fans in the country
I think we did have the best but that has diminshed in recent seasons.

Maine Road. :(

GDB said:
chrisi said:

tic toc tic toc

did u go to the match ? we we're outstanding

We were good tonight, yet so were the Rags last week. Everyone's loud away from home, it is home support I base this on and COMS just doesn't get me buzzing.

Went to school mid 80's in a heavily rag infested area. Suprisingly enough, only a hardcore of 7/8 in our year went to the games, or watched them train at The Cliff. Fair play to them, good lads. I was the only blue btw.

Anyway imagine my suprise when for the last 18 months I've had numerous "Facebook add" requests off these losers who all of a sudden are "Big Reds". Most of these tools were playing "Army" in the playground when we were taking on the bigger kids at footy.

Obviously I've blanked ALL of these pricks. To the ones who did follow the rags through the dark days, they'll get a "well done" (through gritted teeth) text.

Might remind 'em that we've still got a few years to play with before we hit 37 years.

The perfect quote from a United fan about the game at Eastlands, "Nani was our best player in first 70 mins"......taken from the education capital of the world, Redcafe (little note, Nani didn't play)

GDB said:
chrisi said:

tic toc tic toc

He's on this thread now people a Raggity Rag Rag ....ignore or ban please

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.