36 Crosses....???

No short memory here, we've won 28/30 games, but that doesn't excuse yesterday, and they are all now history.

The important games are the ones to come, but yesterday was very reminiscent of the early games of this season, trying to walk the ball into the goal, badly missed chances etc etc, vulnerable to counter attacks, players well below par, and for half the game we had an extra player.

Quite simply it wasn't good enough, and way below the standards we have set in the last 3 or 4 months (and we still should have won).
I do not disagree with a word you say..lose to Leeds and win the next three seems more important to me...what truly surprises me is that Pep has somehow managed to tackle multiple trophies by rotation..many players need a run of games to reach peak level and can not reach their best without that run..The scousers did well last season because they played the same players and had few injuries ..look at them now.. this is why Pep is a better coach than Klopp. Pep will rotate,but it does not always work, we have to accept that.. surely we have to accept on occasion that you look at the broad picture and not focus on a game we should have won, but did not get the rub of the green. Criticise a performance,that is why we have a forum, but to suggest Pep should have done things differently, seems silly to me. If it was Alan Ball, I would gladly get on board with the criticism.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.