4-6-0

We'reNotReallyHere said:
I think would should try this against Palace;

----------------Hart------------------
Zaba-----Demi------Mangala------Kolarov
----------Fernando---Fernandinho-----
Milner------------Yaya-------------Nasri
----------------Silva------------------

In light of things, as long as there's interchange between Yaya, David and Sami, this would work very well.

I really don't get adding Kolorov simply because we don't have a fit recognised striker? The fact that we'll not be scoring for fun is surely the reason why we should keep using Clichy at left back. He's twice the defender that Kolorov is and more of an athlete and if we're not going be in top scoring form we'll need to be as secure at the back to try and prevent conceding even more so with Vinny missing now as well.
Yaya and Jimmy can easily take free kicks and Kolorof could be used as an impact sub if required.

I lost all my strikers in my fifa career and played Navas up front and kept putting through balls thought and he was out sprinting most to get on the end of them. It worked quite well.

Yes I'm only half serious but it might work..

Bigga said:
We'reNotReallyHere said:
I think would should try this against Palace;

----------------Hart------------------
Zaba-----Demi------Mangala------Kolarov
----------Fernando---Fernandinho-----
Milner------------Yaya-------------Nasri
----------------Silva------------------

In light of things, as long as there's interchange between Yaya, David and Sami, this would work very well.

This should work well because those players are experienced and talented enough to understand how it works and to keep rotating. Also the teams we are playing in the next month will have defenders who have never come across the system before and won't know who or where they are supposed to be marking, whereas if we played a conventional formation they all know who they are marking and can soak up pressure. I'm quite looking forward to seeing it. I may change my mind though if Palace keep us out.

mardon85 said:
I lost all my strikers in my fifa career and played Navas up front and kept putting through balls thought and he was out sprinting most to get on the end of them. It worked quite well.

Yes I'm only half serious but it might work..
Can't believe you are ven half serious. Navas doesn't finish well either.

bottom line is, this situation shouldn't even be entering our minds if we would have got a replacement for negredo. Now we're paying for it,lucky we haven't got a tough run in of games this month.

Anyway, never knew pozo was injured? We should be giving him the tun around Imo...he's just not ready for a starting place Imo.

Having slept on this I have come tot the opinion that we will be fine, we may have to grind out a few results but I beleive that we will cope with this situation, I am not one for blaming the club for this situation either shit happens

middleton___blue said:
bottom line is, this situation shouldn't even be entering our minds if we would have got a replacement for negredo. Now we're paying for it,lucky we haven't got a tough run in of games this month.

Anyway, never knew pozo was injured? We should be giving him the tun around Imo...he's just not ready for a starting place Imo.

Where would you have got the money to replace Negredo and who would you have left out of the C/ L squad to fit the replacement in ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.