4 Chelsea away tickets for sale

if i dont get my money bk i will deffo get my revenge this guy does not know anything bout me or my family lol the money i can rite off but the fact this arsehole has ruined my family watching City hurts more CTID

mallet01 said:
if i dont get my money bk i will deffo get my revenge this guy does not know anything bout me or my family lol the money i can rite off but the fact this arsehole has ruined my family watching City hurts more CTID
good lad bin couple of days maybe week now so this mobile number of his;)?

if you got his details,easy to trace,ip or bank details would be great ,if he has ripped you off,pm me il go round with ya and fuck him up...dont like scammers especially rippin a blue off....

i also think ya off ye head for buyin summat without paypal ect or even face to face..

also the mobile numbers probly just pay as you go unregistered

well bumped, if anyone is unsure buying or selling pm me, if i know the poster i'll say so, if i dont i'll search his ip and other blag user names.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.