4 Players for £200 Mill

Re: 4 Players for £200 Mill

Jimmy14 said:
My dad works with Mike Summerbee and whilst speaking to him bout city he asked him "who we gonna sign?"

Obviously he said "I cant say", but did say "we are paying £200 mill for 4 players"

BTW Summerbee is very pally with cook

Doubt its true but fingers crossed!!!!!

on the list?

Blu KB said:
Jimmy14 said:
My dad works with Mike Summerbee and whilst speaking to him bout city he asked him "who we gonna sign?"

Obviously he said "I cant say", but did say "we are paying £200 mill for 4 players"

BTW Summerbee is very pally with cook

Doubt its true but fingers crossed!!!!!

on the list?

Going to the shed to get my pitchfork as we speak!

i met summerbee after the 1-0 derby defeat (tranny penalty) and i said i wonder were the Thais here today,
he looked at me funny, "the Thais?"
he went on to say the takeover was Done but "it is not the Thais"

dont think he is the greatest of sauces

Anyone who mentions Warnock as a possible transfer should be banned for life.

It's not fcuking funny FFS!

I can see Cambiasso coming now that it looks like Diarra is off to Real. 1 thing i dont understand is why Mourinho would sell possibly there best CM.

Howard Kendall, Andy Hinchcliffe, anyone?

Ricster said:
I can see Cambiasso coming now that it looks like Diarra is off to Real. 1 thing i dont understand is why Mourinho would sell possibly there best CM.

they have got sulley muntari remember from pompey, he's a top quality dm who can attack, much better than diarra, so cambiasso would be available i reckon.

Godfather said:
Ricster said:

they have got sulley muntari remember from pompey, he's a top quality dm who can attack, much better than diarra, so cambiasso would be available i reckon.

Also I wouldn't be surprised to see Elano fo the other way too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.