40 hour fasting ... anyone know anything about this new diet ?

oakiecokie

Over the past 3 months I`ve manged to shift 27 lbs of fucking flab,with my target of 56 lbs over the next few months, getting me down to a more healthy weight of 14 stone.
Just been talking to my sister,who tells me her son (my nephew) has just started this so called new diet.
Any one out their tried it or know of it ?

27lbs in 3 months is some good going, mate. What have you changed in your diet to help that or is it mostly exercise?

I'm not familiar with the 40 hour fast you mention, sounds extreme!

Over the past 3 months I`ve manged to shift 27 lbs of fucking flab,with my target of 56 lbs over the next few months, getting me down to a more healthy weight of 14 stone.
Just been talking to my sister,who tells me her son (my nephew) has just started this so called new diet.
Any one out their tried it or know of it ?
How did you do it mate ?

Im told by my nursey wife that fasting isnt healthy for your body

How did you do it mate ?

Well, since we, as a society, have had food 'on tap' we've gotten fatter, have we not?

Your wife is only regurgitating what she's been lead to believe. I work with nurses that swear by it.

Since I started my fast, I haven't taken any insulin whatsoever and that was over 3 months ago! My body now regulates food I might binge or sweets back to normal levels.

It wasn't doing that before.

We rely on the medicinal world to tell us what's best for us, but we don't really question what goes in our food to make us addicts; we just eat.

I believed I would be on statins and insulin forever, once...

How did you do it mate ?

No nim I`ve not done this one yet as I`ve lost the two stone with the 5-2 diet and no snacks,suppers and plenty of fruit and nuts has certainly helped.
Also because I have problems with my back I`ve started to use my hand weights (lying on the floor) which are not heavy but its exercise,the best I can do.
Your wife may be correct ref its not a healthy option but just wondered if anyone had tried this one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.