40 pages, perhaps a ban?

stonerblue said:
why don;t we just get a massive mortgage and run up real debts of ?700m then we'd be fine, right?

Good an idea as any...can't remember seeing The Abu Dhabi Building Society on Market Street over the weekend though?

Do they have branches elsewhere?

Deadlyassasin said:
I'm surprised we even go to the bother of playing the seasons games at all the way these bleating biatches carry on .!!!!

Why not GIVE the scum every trophy NOW.They are so £££king desperate.it makes me vomit.

Then smarmy tw@t GILL,bacon face , their mug smug "fans"..." sly" and "red top"news papers can have a little circle jerk,and the whole world will be a happier place.

I'll save 790 quid on my season ticket and over a grand a year on sky and a lot more on petrol beer and food at the ground and club shop.
Then I'll p!ss off to the Maldives for a few weeks with the money I've saved.

I nearly tw@tted the scum tosser who owns the local shop the other day, never seen the turd for a year there he is giving it the Garfield grin.

Condescendingly asking about "unproven" Pellegrini,The delusional mug....... I just walked out laughing saying "I'll take him any day of the week,it could have been a hell of a lot worse we could've got loser Moyes"..... I actually visualised myself doing untold damage to his wobbly chops.

I'll tell you why we won't..... it's because we are CITY we WILL be the biggest club in world football The scum know it .....everyone else knows it and they are sh1tting themselves.

Rant over ... I theng yow.

Amen to this, brother blue

Prestwich_Blue said:
stonerblue said:
why don;t we just get a massive mortgage and run up real debts of ?700m then we'd be fine, right?
Because debt goes on the balance sheet and isn't income.

So what you are saying is U*ited have run up 700m debt in the 'right way' and if we did it it would be wrong and ruin football?

93:20 said:
Has anyone read "Atlas Shrugged" by Ayn Rand? the more I hear about FFP the more it is sounding almost identical to the plot from that book. scarily so.

Supposed to be a blueprint for the New World Order, Ayn Rand was into Theosophy (basically devil worshipping) so I see the similarities

Deadlyassasin said:
I'll tell you why we won't..... it's because we are CITY we WILL be the biggest club in world football The scum know it .....everyone else knows it and they are sh1tting themselves.

Hold your horses. We've just signed Andy Carroll and have the Olympic Stadium to look forward to. The sleeping giant is waking...

Markt85 said:
Deadlyassasin said:

Hold your horses. We've just signed Andy Carroll and have the Olympic Stadium to look forward to. The sleeping giant is waking...

tumblr_m7qyszLa4N1rc9tsoo1_500.gif

This guy gill is a total utter shitbag, I can see this fkr dropping himself right in a bucket of shit, he is the enemy of English football, a guy who thinks he is the master and guardian of football in this country, a dangerous individual who hates our club with a passion, the sooner this guy is in court and defrocked the better it will be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.