40k for the Semi but Spurs sold out.

CITY FOR LIFE

Controling the Ticker Tape from EL 3 Block 308 on
Looks like fans are picking the games they want to go to a little more over this busy period.

Still 1000s left for the Semi Final yet Spurs sold out weeks before hand. Are fans picking the Prem Lge over the CC or is it TV coverage that is effecting the sales for this one.

With a 5pm KO coming up for the Euro Lge game it really is a case of picking the games you can get to. Plus the fans that make it to away games you have to give the fans a pat on the back who are breaking the bank to get to as many games as possible at this time of the year.

I do think the club if they are allowed must look at one of the great offers of £15 adults and £5 for under 16's for the Porto Game to attract a decent game.

Hope there is a push for tickets for the Semi so we can get behind the lads and push onto Wembley again.

League games are all almost sold out to season ticket holders before they go on sale, there are probably only 4/5k available.

You would think Porto would be cheap, especially if the Champions' League Cup Scheme is extended.

the league game was always going to sell out, we have 38,000 season ticket holders dont we. the reason the semi isnt selling out is because it's 40 quid after christmas, which a lot of people don't have right now

hopefully the porto game/ europa games will be about ten quid, cos if it's anything above 20 wed be lucky to get a half full stadium

There'll be a bit of a rush after todays result. Another if we win tomorrow and then a lot of people who have said there's no way they're going that can't resist.

I'd be very surprised if it doesn't sell out.

Spoke to a lad yesterday season ticket holder but said he just can't afford tickets for Liverpool or rags at £ 40 and on tv
Yes he watched them when we was shite, like he said years ago entrance fee never entered your head years ago you just went
I will be there at both and away leg
Hope I'm not in the letter box crew.

give & go said:
Spoke to a lad yesterday season ticket holder but said he just can't afford tickets for Liverpool or rags at £ 40 and on tv
Yes he watched them when we was shite, like he said years ago entrance fee never entered your head years ago you just went
I will be there at both and away leg
Hope I'm not in the letter box crew.
I know how he feels, 30p to get in the Kippax seems so far away now.

I take my hat off to the numbers that are getting to games and with their kids as well.

hoping they put them at £5 adults and £1 kids. they did it before so im hoping they do it again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.