40M Bid from Corinthians

Yup, Mancini confirmed it.

I'm guessing that obligatory last attempt to change his mind will happen with no success, then we bid goodbye to our captain.

goodbye Carlos. Fantastic player. Thank you for the goals and the memories, we wouldn't be where we are today without you.

Favorite Tevez moments:
-Flick-on goal in leg 2 at Old Trafford
-solo goal vs Chelsea at the Bridge
-free kick vs Stoke

if he stayed i seriously think next season we would of won the league ah well thanks tevez you are my fav player and WILL be missed<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:40 am --<br /><br />@StuBrennanMEN
Stuart Brennan
Tevez fee around £39m but still details to work on #mcfc
2 minutes ago via Ovi by Nokia
Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

Joke of a fee the lad is world class and gash like torrres fetch 50mill fuck offfffff

meh going bed pissed off.

Sorry lads, but im happy as larry tbh, the crap he brought with him was getting to much.
It is sky blue indeed for us atm and he is the little solitary grey cloud that threatens to block out the sun (just call me blueprophet :p )

I would have liked more cash for him (thats if this fee is agreed and true) but i accept 40m.

Our main worry is Real getting Aguero.

lee-mcfc said:
if he stayed i seriously think next season we would of won the league ah well thanks tevez you are my fav player and WILL be missed

-- Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:40 am --

@StuBrennanMEN
Stuart Brennan
Tevez fee around £39m but still details to work on #mcfc
2 minutes ago via Ovi by Nokia
Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

Joke of a fee the lad is world class and gash like torrres fetch 50mill fuck offfffff

meh going bed pissed off.

different circumstances. Torres hadn't fucked an entire country/most of the continent off or carrying a 220k+ price-tag per week contract. He was also bought on the last day of the transfer window buy an owner with an itchy trigger finger.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.