40M Bid from Corinthians

Sad day. Not sure if there are more twists and turns to come with Tevez.

Tevez "family excuses" were ridiculed as lies, but it seems not.

I hope we can sign Aguero now.

Marvin said:

What? It's a good day sun is shining. :D And Tevez is leaving!!! Could it get any better?

BlueCityfan said:
Marvin said:

What? It's a good day sun is shining. :D And Tevez is leaving!!! Could it get any better?

Don't understand that attitude..yes he had to leave but for fucks sake it's not something to celebrate..he's been brilliant for us and we will miss him on the field no matter who we sign

IanBishopsHaircut said:
BlueCityfan said:
Marvin said:

Don't understand that attitude..yes he had to leave but for fucks sake it's not something to celebrate..he's been brilliant for us and we will miss him on the field no matter who we sign

To be honest, I am not "celebrating", but I am glad he is gone. I could not deal with the drama for another month.

I wonder if we will put a clause in the agreement stopping him being loaned back to a european team (if it's posible to do this)? Wouldn't be surprised if his feet start itching after a season in Brazil and we start seeing the Tevez to Chelsea rumours.

unexpected item said:
I wonder if we will put a clause in the agreement stopping him being loaned back to a european team (if it's posible to do this)? Wouldn't be surprised if his feet start itching after a season in Brazil and we start seeing the Tevez to Chelsea rumours.

I reckon he will end up back at Boca personally

theres just something fishy about this deal,however this soap opera needs a line drawing under it,when tevez departs and we find his replacement,city may not be as strong as last season,i kno we have clichy,as savic is a replacement for boateng,we have lost vieira,mancini has stated we need another midfielder,what would happen if silva had a long term injury?? Silva links defence and attack and is the key player he makes us tick! IMO i dont think we will get Nasri,Arsenal are really digging there heels in now,so we need like for like here!!Mancini has also stated that we players with champs league experience,without doubt this team has grown stronger and there is a great togetherness they will only get better,like GC said watch this space,i think there will be 2 or 3 big signings!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.