40M Bid from Corinthians

Not sure if this has been posted or if this is reliable but it is interesting

http://www.meutimao.com.br/materia/...nto_para_anunciar_tevez_nesta_terca_diz_radio

Although Corinthians and Manchester City deny the proximity of an agreement for Carlos Tevez to return to Brazil, the Parque São Jorge club expects to announce the Argentine on Tuesday. According to information from ESPN Radio Estado, the club alvinegro waits for this bureaucratic process to speed with the English player in the inscription on the CBF (Brazilian Football Confederation).

The radio, Corinthians expects to close negotiations in the early hours of Tuesday, with the objective of delivering all the documents necessary for CBF before the end of business hours. If it succeeds and can sign the player, the team will announce alvinegro then Tevez as the new building - the deadline for international transfers in Brazil will be closed on Wednesday.

mancity1 said:
dom said:
mancity1 said:
Time is running out for this deal to go through.

I suspect that is not likely Tevez will not be in the starting eleven against Swansea at Eastlands but who knows?

Nope Can't see Tevez in a City shirt again. If the Corinthians deal falls through there'll be other candidates, I'm sure of it.

Have to agree albeit reluctantly as I know he will perform on match days as he always does despite the noises he and his advisers make from time to time off the field

i dont think so this time

SilvaLining said:
Not sure if this has been posted or if this is reliable but it is interesting

http://www.meutimao.com.br/materia/...nto_para_anunciar_tevez_nesta_terca_diz_radio

Although Corinthians and Manchester City deny the proximity of an agreement for Carlos Tevez to return to Brazil, the Parque São Jorge club expects to announce the Argentine on Tuesday. According to information from ESPN Radio Estado, the club alvinegro waits for this bureaucratic process to speed with the English player in the inscription on the CBF (Brazilian Football Confederation).

The radio, Corinthians expects to close negotiations in the early hours of Tuesday, with the objective of delivering all the documents necessary for CBF before the end of business hours. If it succeeds and can sign the player, the team will announce alvinegro then Tevez as the new building - the deadline for international transfers in Brazil will be closed on Wednesday.
So if they haven't delivered all the documents by tomorrow morning(our time) it ain't gona happen?

That's pretty much how I read it, that negotiations are at an end or at least coming to an end and that the documents have to be filed within the next say 12 hours or its off

this is a done deal why would mancini say hes gunna sign aguero look at this way if he doesnt go and we dont sign aguero i would be more than happy to welcome king carlos back he has never once slagged the club or fans of and we need to remember that he doesnt get on with his bosses fuk me tell me someone who likes there boss at work apart from rat boy with bacon face then i would say very few do so if it happens great if not we continue forward

awaydayjinx87 said:
this is a done deal why would mancini say hes gunna sign aguero look at this way if he doesnt go and we dont sign aguero i would be more than happy to welcome king carlos back he has never once slagged the club or fans of and we need to remember that he doesnt get on with his bosses fuk me tell me someone who likes there boss at work apart from rat boy with bacon face then i would say very few do so if it happens great if not we continue forward

Apart from dumping the City scarf on the Wemblet steps, whilst continuing to wear an argie flag, you mean?

Carlos plays for carlos. If he's in your team there's a benefit, but don't think that he cares for anyone but himself.

bluesince76 said:
awaydayjinx87 said:

Apart from dumping the City scarf on the Wemblet steps, whilst continuing to wear an argie flag, you mean?

Carlos plays for carlos. If he's in your team there's a benefit, but don't think that he cares for anyone but himself.

yeah i agree with what your saying but i mean to the fans he has always appreciated us but i agree he shouldnt have dropped the scarf or out pal but i believe with what the the players are sayin about aguero like hart and barry they must know something

the lack of news coming out about this transfer today makes me believe both sides are working really hard behind closed doors to thrash this thing out in the next 24 hours.

From some journalist called Lauro Jardim, something I've just stumbled upon

http://veja.abril.com.br/blog/radar...m_campaign=Feed:+radar-on-line+(Lauro+Jardim)

Corinthians gave up the hiring of Carlos Tevez this year. The Manchester City player of the pass owner, wanted to receive 90 million dollars now, but the Corinthians did not value.

Andres Sanchez in January will guarantee that a new offer for Tevez. Sanchez says:

- In January, he will come. It combined everything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.