40M Bid from Corinthians

SilvaLining said:
Fair point, but he plays a completely different role to one he did when he had pace, he's not the flying winger he was. Kaka has been played in practically the same position and asked to perform a similar role and the evidence is he's just not as effective as he once was in that position. For what it's worth I would have Kaka at City as we have a fast attack as it is, so if he could go to being a Riquelme-esque playmaker who rarely drives forward I think it would give City an good alternative if we need to break defensive sides down. But if he couldn't adapt to this role and/or was expected to make driving runs, then it would be pointless IMO.

Fair enough mate. If he came (which I seriously doubt) then I wouldn't play him in a role where he has to get up and down. I would play him in a role that Silva plays, where he would be able to roam at his own accord without having to use pace that much. However, I'd much rather have Silva.

skillman said:
SilvaLining said:
Fair point, but he plays a completely different role to one he did when he had pace, he's not the flying winger he was. Kaka has been played in practically the same position and asked to perform a similar role and the evidence is he's just not as effective as he once was in that position. For what it's worth I would have Kaka at City as we have a fast attack as it is, so if he could go to being a Riquelme-esque playmaker who rarely drives forward I think it would give City an good alternative if we need to break defensive sides down. But if he couldn't adapt to this role and/or was expected to make driving runs, then it would be pointless IMO.

Fair enough mate. If he came (which I seriously doubt) then I wouldn't play him in a role where he has to get up and down. I would play him in a role that Silva plays, where he would be able to roam at his own accord without having to use pace that much. However, I'd much rather have Silva.

Couldn't agree more

I would not be surprised to see a bid come in from Malaga CF for Carlos, would be a good move for him. He's spoken about living in Puerto Banus which is only about 40 mins drive away.
Malaga have some good players in their frist team squad now with the likes of Joaquin, Julio Baptista, Toulalan, Demichelis, Mathijsen, Buonanotte, Van Nistlerooy etc.....
Mega rich owners and they even play in Argentina colours.

Joorabchian spouting crap on SSN, basically suggesting we lied about the bank guarantees thing.

Very coy about what will happen now.

"No contact with Chelsea at all."

LoveCity said:
Joorabchian spouting crap on SSN, basically suggesting we lied about the bank guarantees thing.

Very coy about what will happen now.

"No contact with Chelsea at all."
Fuck Kia, the slimy twat - I hope we did lie just to fuck him over.

I missed the interview but sky quoting him as saying he will respect his city contract.

Some feared the toys would be thrown out of the pram, but it seems that's not going to happen. Good news, but we'll see. Kia cold have really kicked off, but he didn't - perhaps because of the job City did on Corinthians

Marvin said:
I missed the interview but sky quoting him as saying he will respect his city contract.

Some feared the toys would be thrown out of the pram, but it seems that's not going to happen. Good news, but we'll see. Kia cold have really kicked off, but he didn't - perhaps because of the job City did on Corinthians
He probably said that because they want the loyalty bonus.

Tricky_Trev said:
Marvin said:

He probably said that because they want the loyalty bonus.
Whatever the reason many feared that if City turned down a South American bid there'd be a bad reaction. There hasn't been one.

If we sign Aguero we can partner him with Tevez, and surely that will help them both.

fuck off kia

Tevez did not want to forgo debt City to be able to hit with Timon
Argentine required to receive $ 15 million before you are entitled to be released

Not only was the deadline for payment of the first that ended the negotiation between Corinthians and Manchester City-ING for hiring of striker Carlos Tevez. Although speaking publicly I would leave the European club, the Argentinian striker refused to give up more than $ 15 million to terminate his contract.

The value refers to the gloves by the signature of the bond and a bonus for performance during the period. Tevez was the Blues best player in the season 2010/2011 and has finished as top scorer in the Premier League with 21 goals, along with Bulgarian Berbatov, Manchester United.

The lack of an agreement between club and player was more an obstacle to the deal was signed with Corinthians. Promptly, Timon refused to assume the debt. Because the problem was not resolved until this Wednesday, the deadline for closing the international transfer window, the club gave up the transaction.

Another problem that caused the agreement was to drag the installments of the amount offered. Waiting for the money coming from television broadcasting rights, which will only arrive in May, Timon would pay the first of four installments until 2012. The Yankees want $ 22 million immediately.

Even desejaser negotiated openly saying that because of personal problems, Tevez, at no time demanded his departure. The player even got in touch with the leaders of the City after the Copa America and left the matter in the hands of their representatives, the Argentine attorney and agent Adrian Ruocco Iranian Kia Joorabchian.

Corinthians striker does not blame the failure in negotiations. The club fully confident that his will to return to South America to stay close to family would be served. During the Copa America, the player went on to say that the proposal was strong Alvinegro and could return to the club that won the Brazilian title in 2005.

- It's hard to tell if it worked or not. He and Manchester should have been said during the talks - said the director of football Roberto de Andrade.

No agreement with Corinthians, Tevez continues with the uncertain future. Kia tries to trade it with some Spanish club, which he said would facilitate the adaptation of the player. Juventus-ITA would also be in contention.

google transleted :)
<a class="postlink" href="http://globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/times/corinthians/noticia/2011/07/tevez-nao-quis-abrir-mao-de-divida-do-city-para-poder-acertar-com-o-timao.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/t ... timao.html</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.