#47 | Phil Foden - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumours are that he will start for England tonight against Iceland. 5pm kick off.

Be brilliant if he plays centrally. England been crying out for a player like him for 20 years.

Well if he puts in anything less than a 47/10 performance then I'm sure we won't hear the end of it.

Fortunately even in quiet showings Foden tends to showcase his abilities in spurts, so I think he'll get a positive response.

unlike many I still really enjoy watching England and am a huge fan. Buzzing for foden to get his first cap, go and show the rest of England how great we all know you are.

I reckon he'll outshine every other England player on the park and we'll quickly be back to the sobering realization that unless we have another 3 or 4 just like him, England will continue to be a perennial disappointment.

Then I'll just shit bricks every time he gets called up that some clogger from Luxembourg is going to do his achilles.

To summarize - I'm Mr Optimism today, bring back the prem ffs ;)

I might actually watch England today if phil starts.
I dont know who there playing even.
Its been years since I given a fuck

Really pleased for Phil. Already a cut above most players when it comes to ability and awareness. Looking forward to see how he fits in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.