#47 | Phil Foden - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foden's season started last night, he was class, so comfortable in the middle. A sign of that comfort was Kev passing to him in tight situations, even he is completely confident in Phil's ability.

Midfield is where he belongs. In the middle with the ball at his feet making things happen. Not stuck out wide waiting for someone to pass him the ball. He is different from our other midfielders as well as he has the ability and pace to surge through the middle taking on players. Has to start every game he is fit as he just wins us games.
It works against league 1 but against more dangerous sides i doubt it would because of KDB they are both too similar in increasing the pace of game with risky balls which will lead to counters. one of them has to sacrifice their risk taking and be more conservative

It works against league 1 but against more dangerous sides i doubt it would because of KDB they are both too similar in increasing the pace of game with risky balls which will lead to counters. one of them has to sacrifice their risk taking and be more conservative
That was a noticeable difference in Foden last night. He kept the ball very well and didn’t keep trying to force it. In the final 3rd you want to see him try things as he has ability very few have. He’s the best option for the number 8 role now but also the best option on the left of a front 3. Unbelievable talent.

That was a noticeable difference in Foden last night. He kept the ball very well and didn’t keep trying to force it. In the final 3rd you want to see him try things as he has ability very few have. He’s the best option for the number 8 role now but also the best option on the left of a front 3. Unbelievable talent.
Yh I agree he's finally realised what pep has been saying which is to speed up the play or slow down and keep the ball moving sometimes. There is as you said a noticeable difference he's much more mature and more conservative at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.