#47 | Phil Foden - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The spark's been gone for a while now I think. He's still a quality player but before he was making things happen in pretty much every single game he played and often the best player on the pitch.

To be completely open, I don't think he's been bad or anything and I appreciate the effort in a lot of his pressing but he's simply not as impactful at the moment and I don't think it's anything to do with him playing centrally or wide.

Just not quite in the zone right now.

The spark's been gone for a while now I think. He's still a quality player but before he was making things happen in pretty much every single game he played and often the best player on the pitch.

To be completely open, I don't think he's been bad or anything and I appreciate the effort in a lot of his pressing but he's simply not as impactful at the moment and I don't think it's anything to do with him playing centrally or wide.

Just not quite in the zone right now.

to be fair he did make something happen today. Sterling should have scored.

only young and will go through spells like this. Not like he’s been poor, just not 100%

He isn't in blazing form but if you read this forum, we have so many players out of form considering we keep winning. He will return to the top level but we underestimate, I think, what a tough season this is and how extraordinary our run has been.

to be fair he did make something happen today. Sterling should have scored.

only young and will go through spells like this. Not like he’s been poor, just not 100%

Fair enough on the chance he created, I just feel like he's not doing what he's been doing for the last few years.

And I agree about it not being anything to worry about but before he was still pulling teams apart without being at 100%.

He's just set himself much higher standards than most other players.

Disappointed with Foden. Wanted him to tear up the league this season and be in the running for the best player but he's not doing it.

Not playing bad, neat and tidy but hasn't been the standout player in games.

Today was bad though, don't think Pep will be happy with him for their goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.