#47 | Phil Foden - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should not be on the right side now
Totally agree. But the most worrying thing is that as soon as he receives a pass, he immediately passes the ball back, as if he doesn't trust in his own ability to go forward. The other thing is at almost every corner, he stands by the corner taker wanting a short corner. When the corner is then taken, Phil is in no position to play his part in the outcome.

Totally agree. But the most worrying thing is that as soon as he receives a pass, he immediately passes the ball back, as if he doesn't trust in his own ability to go forward. The other thing is at almost every corner, he stands by the corner taker wanting a short corner. When the corner is then taken, Phil is in no position to play his part in the outcome.
Our insistence on wasting a player at corners is frustrating, but he must be told to do that. As for driving past players, I personally think its not being on his natural side. Just get the lad on the left and let him play. He was the best player on the pitch more often than not last season...hopefully that form returns.

Trending in twitter for the wrong reasons.
Looks like he was followed and is being antagonised by a group of wankers, being called a **** and a few other names. Then his Mam comes out and hits one of them and gets twatted herself.

Phil has been well below his standards in recent weeks/months we all know that, He's a seriously talented lad and he needs to keep his feet on the floor and concentrate on his football. Numerous players in our dressing room to give him the right advice along with one of the best managers in the world and he needs to listen to them.
Under Pep as City fans we aren't used to seen our players going out on the town numerous videos going around of players drunk ect and it's a bit annoying really only because we aren't used to it all our players have normally remained professional under Pep and kept themselves out of the limelight. Grealish has come in this summer and it seems since then a click of players have being going out, I'm not saying it's all Grealish fault either Foden is old enough to make his own mind up.
Just has the feeling that he's going down the wrong path lately.

As for last night he should have twatted that coward who punched his mother I know I would of.

That video of his mum getting punched makes me feel sick. Them three blokes harassing him on a family night out deserve a kicking.

If no one has seen yet, it seems foden and his family were on a night out at some sort of event (could have been the fight last night). Foden is getting followed by three blokes giving him shit, he’s clearly pissed off as you can see it in his face. He does the right thing in walking into his private suite, but these three blokes are giving it the big one, only for his girlfriend and mum to confront them. This leads to his mum pushing one away, which one of the cowards responds with a right hook on his mum. A few seconds later there’s fire extinguishers getting thrown about.

I don’t think you can put any blame of Phil here, but it is a bit worrying that he’s receiving some bad press recently.

Pep playing in him different positions is not helping him. I think he looks most dangerous on the left and he was causing teams all sorts of problems with his pace and jinking runs. Play him on the left and get him back into form.

That video of his mum getting punched makes me feel sick. Them three blokes harassing him on a family night out deserve a kicking.

If no one has seen yet, it seems foden and his family were on a night out at some sort of event (could have been the fight last night). Foden is getting followed by three blokes giving him shit, he’s clearly pissed off as you can see it in his face. He does the right thing in walking into his private suite, but these three blokes are giving it the big one, only for his girlfriend and mum to confront them. This leads to his mum pushing one away, which one of the cowards responds with a right hook on his mum. A few seconds later there’s fire extinguishers getting thrown about.

I don’t think you can put any blame of Phil here, but it is a bit worrying that he’s receiving some bad press recently.
That last sentence mate. You spent 5 mins correctly saying it wasnt his fault, then say bad press is following him about. He was on a family night out and 3 simpletons, grown men, mither and harass him, hardly his fault. He either never leaves the house or risks that. Cant be his fault for this ‘bad press’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.