47 | Phil Foden - 2024/25

Vienna_70

Team supported
Treble Winners 2022/23.
With the signing of Savinho and the further blossoming of Oscar Bobb, I think we’ll be seeing less of Phil out wide this season.

He proved consistently, with the absence of KdB in the first half of last season, that he can play centrally and play it to a very high standard.

There is no doubt that last term was his breakout season and he must build on that in the upcoming campaign.

Expecting another big season from Phil. A lot of G+A output. I think he will play a lot of false 9 this year as well if Haaland gets hurt or needs a breather. He and Kevin are probably the best strikers of the ball after Erling.

I see Phil, allegedly, isn't endearing himself to his neighbours. Hopefully, it's BS.

According to reports, it was a kids party he was hosting outside and it was a bit loud.

Obviously you have to respect your neighbours but personally I don't give a shite if they have a good knees up every so often for an occasion and have music on the go. Fair enough if its every night or weekend but not arsed if its a one-off kids party.

Maybe they could keep it down but it sounds like he has some arsey neighbours too.

According to reports, it was a kids party he was hosting outside and it was a bit loud.

Obviously you have to respect your neighbours but personally I don't give a shite if they have a good knees up every so often for an occasion and have music on the go. Fair enough if its every night or weekend but not arsed if its a one-off kids party.

Maybe they could keep it down but it sounds like he has some arsey neighbours too.
Yep. Likely some bitter rags having tantrums after defeat on Saturday.

I’ve heard from a friend of my wife who lives very close that it’s his Mums house where the rowdiness comes from

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.