4th favourites to finish top without 'big4'

Obviously wary of us spending big in January. When every fucker laughs in our face those odds will change dramatically.

RACHACE said:
I think we are 3rd favs for the Uefa cup aswell 9-1 I think!!!
The signs are that we are gona spend a decent amount of money in Jan so the team will be a lot different second half of season.

Unless you believe this...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/mancity/3868291/Manchester-City-put-spending-spree-on-hold.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... -hold.html</a>

Agree with SP that the money we could spend in Jan could radically alter our season so the bookies are hedging their bets until they see how it all shakes out.

Please note how I refained from doing a 'sheikh' joke there :)

RACHACE said:
I think we are 3rd favs for the Uefa cup aswell 9-1 I think!!!
The signs are that we are gona spend a decent amount of money in Jan so the team will be a lot different second half of season.

actually we're second only to AC Milan.
above spurs, valencia, villa, hamburg, st liege

not sure how that works tbh

Barney Daniels said:
4th favourites (@ 8/1) to win the Premiership next season with Centrebet.

Replacing which one of the Sky 4? The Arse?

Can't access any evil betting sites here amongst a whole range of other sites...

We're now in the bottom 3 - we could well finish 4th next year in the championship! Hughes may not be a bad manager but he seems unable to organise or motivate the current crop of players. Robhino is a luxury, he's the sort of player you bring to a team that;s playing well, to add the finishing touches. Sell him to Chelsea in the transfer window, bring in Wayne Bridge, Santa Cruz, and top class centre back and holdin midfield player. If we don't we r dead in the water. We r not 2 good to go down.

Only the club know whether Hughes is the man to lead us. If he isn't get rid now. If he is, get behind him and give him the players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.