5-0, 5-0, 5-0?

My cousin got a half season ticket that year and missed the New Year's Day game. What a purchase!
A mate of mine - Swindon fan - broke his leg whilst trekking the Yorkshire Dales and he was after sponsors for the Air Ambulance. I said I would sponsor him £2 for each home goal we scored in that season. Cost me £20!

From Martin Samuel's article today

"Manchester City have won as many games 5-0 under Guardiola as they had since 1947 prior to his arrival."

I cant imagine we have come anywhere close before Pep.

I went to Villa away during that barren home season and we played very well and beat them 3-1 with a solo run from Distin scoring the third at our end,great night.

From Martin Samuel's article today

"Manchester City have won as many games 5-0 under Guardiola as they had since 1947 prior to his arrival."

I cant imagine we have come anywhere close before Pep.
Wasn't there that period in the 90s? Oh, wait... that was to the opposition

Think we scored 5 (or more) in 3 consecutive in 17/18…
Chelsea did it in either 04/05 or 09/10…
But 5-0, 5-0, 5-0 don’t recall it being done previously. Saints & Burnley up next. Burnley fans refer to us as ‘Man City five’
Many in Scotland thought that Partick Thistle’s full name was Partick Thistle Nil!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.