5:2 diet

Benarbia_is_god

Anyone doing it? Thinking of giving it a bash.

How much have you lost doing it? What do you eat on your fast days? How do cope with hunger pangs?

Im Eating weight watchers meals, aiming for 1500 calories a day max, i have dropped 6 stone.

Yes it's worth doing.

17 1/2 stone to 14st 2 lbs

38" waist to 31"

Jan to present

(but I also do lots more cardio than I did and I combine it with Paleo)

On the starvation days I have two grilled chicken breasts and a bag of beansprouts with some soy sauce. By the time you eat it, it is the best meal ever.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
I do the five pints of Guinness to two bags of pork scratchings diet most days.
I'm still a fat ****.
I like the sound of this one,does it still work if you do it 10:4 ?

SWP's back said:
Yes it's worth doing.

17 1/2 stone to 14st 2 lbs

38" waist to 31"

Jan to present

(but I also do lots more cardio than I did and I combine it with Paleo)

On the starvation days I have two grilled chicken breasts and a bag of beansprouts with some soy sauce. By the time you eat it, it is the best meal ever.
I disagree with this.

The proper food you have the next day more than fills that criterion.

softlad said:
Is it a plan you have to pay for? I've found it online, looks like you need to buy a book or I'm being thick...probably that!

Nothing to buy! Basically you eat less than 500 calories for two days a week the rest you eat "Normally" a lot of people say you can eat as much as you like the other five days but I don't see the point in not eating one day and then going on to eat 3000 calories the next day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.