5 academy kids in the team last night

WOW 5 academy kids in the CL just wow so proud of them and all sound like great kids :)
But but but.. You've got to be proud of Manure too..why? Because that daft bastard on tnt said so! All night, Ushited this Ushited that from the pair of em! I can't recall City getting mentioned once the night before when them bastards were playing(although I did turn it off after an hour). But back to the kids, fuckin awesome! Bobb is going to be some player, heir to Jack? Maybe a bit early to shout young Mica from the rooftops, but that performance and goal had seasoned professional all-over it so I'm very confident we've got another great player waiting in the wings. Rico was back to his best too. Probably not enough game time to judge the other kid who came on but he didn't look out of place. Proud of em. Edit. Ortega played very well too, two excellent saves and passing was excellent.

But but but.. You've got to be proud of Manure too..why? Because that daft bastard on tnt said so! All night, Ushited this Ushited that from the pair of em! I can't recall City getting mentioned once the night before when them bastards were playing(although I did turn it off after an hour). But back to the kids, fuckin awesome! Bobb is going to be some player, heir to Jack? Maybe a bit early to shout young Mica from the rooftops, but that performance and goal had seasoned professional all-over it so I'm very confident we've got another great player waiting in the wings. Rico was back to his best too. Probably not enough game time to judge the other kid who came on but he didn't look out of place. Proud of em. Edit. Ortega played very well too, two excellent saves and passing was excellent.
Could smell the lemons through the TV with that fucker last night

But loved it as it is clearly killing them

Well done to the kids

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.