5 draws SAME AS 1win 2 draws and 3 defeats (PLUS - 1pt)

skybluekings

Seems like we're covering the cracks or hiding from the truth with our drawn games.

It looks good as being undefeated, but the points go the same as if we would have LOST 3 games.

Our run of form as being "well we haven't lost" equates to us actually 'losing' because the 10pts dropped are the same as losing 3 games. But we are given blinders because the drawn games are not losses.

Its like having Bush as President. You know everything is going to shit, you know other countries are laughing at you, you know he doesn't have a clue...but you can't do anything about it so you focus on the good things (whatever that is).

The lads got a point, not pressing the panic button just yet, but many come on here just to stick their heads in the sand. I cannot deny what my eyes have seen these last weeks, it's not ideal things need to change and I hope this result will wake the club up before we go on a catastrophic slide.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.