5 | John Stones - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did this exact thing for Everton against us in 2015/16 at our place. Right in front of where we sat at the time and I remember turning to my mate and being ‘that bloke is something else’ - was a trip down memory lane seeing him do it on the edge of his box.

Absolutely adore the bloke.

If we're lucky he's got five more seasons in him at the very least, and I hope they're all with us.

Goes into 2023/24 as an undisputed starter for us and one of the league's top 10 players if not top 5.

The best English defender in the league by a country mile , not just a good footballer but an intelligent lad who reads the game brilliantly , if the league had started in January he would be player of the season.

Likable, smart and overall, an amazing player. Stones/Dias is gonna be up there with the best CB pair of all time. He was everywhere today, and the more he plays there, the better/more aggressive his decision making in the final pass will be (my only criticism for him today)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.