5 | John Stones - 2023/24

After Kev was pulled from the RM game due to the stomach bug, he was still on the sidelines hugging everyone. That felt like playing with fire to me! Knowing how fast that goes through my kids, I would have had someone following him around with bleach wipes!
hahah great minds think alike! when joško scored and they all went to hug kevin i was yelling at the tv: don’t do it, you’ll all get bomits :D

they’re heroes and warriors, what can i say. i refuse to be near anyone with either possible or confirmed stomach bug. i can’t do bomits.

hahah great minds think alike! when joško scored and they all went to hug kevin i was yelling at the tv: don’t do it, you’ll all get bomits :D

they’re heroes and warriors, what can i say. i refuse to be near anyone with either possible or confirmed stomach bug. i can’t do bomits.
Kev could have at least done as a favor and coughed in the face of those RM players!!

Seriously, if they made it through the stomach bug with only Kev getting sick, that med staff is clearly genius. Even more than we thought.

regardless, of what it is, I hope John is back and feeling well soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.