5 players who will have a break-out season ...

eversince 76

Nice article about 5 players who -acoording to the journalist- will have a break-out season. Agree? Or who do you think will have a considderable better season than last year?

<a class="postlink" href="http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1716095-manchester-city-5-players-who-will-have-a-breakout-season#/articles/1716095-manchester-city-5-players-who-will-have-a-breakout-season/page/5" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1716 ... son/page/5</a>

No Rodwell? I think he'll be a major player this season.

Agree with the rest though. Can't wait.

TonyM said:

I don't think Rodwell will get enough chances to have a breakout season. Huge hope for the lad though, seems like a genuinely good bloke.

adrianr said:
TonyM said:

I don't think Rodwell will get enough chances to have a breakout season. Huge hope for the lad though, seems like a genuinely good bloke.

A good bloke and a very good player. Could be a big season for him if he stays injury free

Gonna be hard for Micah this season, but agree with the above on Rodwell.

I think though that Micah could displace Zab, win player of the year, score twenty plus goals from full back and marry into royalty... and yet Roy Hodgson would somehow still try and pick a tin of beans and a used tissue at right back instead, and if they get injured get permission off their mums to let the Liverpool under 7s have a call up.

Is seriously hoped that Maicon would be the making of Micah, teaching him to use his abilities better. Turns out Micah was already better.

Jordie said:
Copy and paste the article please.
Never understand these kind of posts. You're at a computer/tablet/smartphone, you're on the Internet, the link is actually there in front of you (not even like the OP has said "Google this...") yet people want things posted for them. You don't have to catch a bus to go and read the link, all that happens is that it opens in a new tab or new page.

Jordie said:
<br /><br />-- 26 Jul 2013 09:53 --<br /><br />
Caveman said:
Jordie said:
Never understand these kind of posts. You're at a computer/tablet/smartphone, you're on the Internet, the link is actually there in front of you (not even like the OP has said "Google this...") yet people want things posted for them. You don't have to catch a bus to go and read the link, all that happens is that it opens in a new tab or new page.

Maybe he is at work,some of us have to go..... and he isn't able to open said link?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.