50 years since man landed on the Moon

The problem with conspiracy theorists is that they infect every discussion with their drivel, its like a form of attention-seeking.

People end up trying to convince the half-wits they're wrong rather than celebrating the incredible achievement of landing on another planet.
Anyone who spouts flat earth or fake moon landing drivel shouldn’t be entertained, it helps give them credibility and impressionable children might take it in as a real debate it’s not.

We obviously went there. That's 100% certain. You can see the crater landings from an Argos telescope ffs. I do though (reaching for tin hat) think it's highly possible that some of the footage that was shown was staged. There's plenty of 'evidence' to show that some of it had to be fake. It was the 1960's and I'm sure they were aware that it was a strong possibility in those days that the technology would fail at some point and they would be a laughing stock. They'd be mad not to have a back up of staged footage that they could have shown in that event and maybe that's why some of the first landing footage just doesn't look right or add up.
Either way, we deffo went there and anyone who says the whole thing was a hoax has to be a bit nuts. Although, I also don't understand those who get all shitty and upset/aggressive over it lol

In a nutshell.

Some great programmes going into detail about how massive an endeavour this was, the vast amount of people, the literally astronomical costs, are being aired right now and I would encourage anybody who thinks it was a hoax to watch them.

Or get back on the meds. Or get on them for the first time.

We obviously went there. That's 100% certain. You can see the crater landings from an Argos telescope ffs. I do though (reaching for tin hat) think it's highly possible that some of the footage that was shown was staged. There's plenty of 'evidence' to show that some of it had to be fake. It was the 1960's and I'm sure they were aware that it was a strong possibility in those days that the technology would fail at some point and they would be a laughing stock. They'd be mad not to have a back up of staged footage that they could have shown in that event and maybe that's why some of the first landing footage just doesn't look right or add up.
Either way, we deffo went there and anyone who says the whole thing was a hoax has to be a bit nuts. Although, I also don't understand those who get all shitty and upset/aggressive over it lol

Nah. Why risk the integrity of the whole thing by even entertaining the thought of filming fake footage?

If they failed the first time it was only going to be a matter of time before they got it right. They went from forming NASA in 1958 to flying around the moon just a decade later in 1968 and then landing there a mere half a year later. Their rate of progress in those 11 years was absolutely incredible and one of the many interesting side stories to the moon landings. Everything had to be almost perfect in a organisational, management, financing, recruiting etc manner for something that bold to happen so quickly.

We obviously went there. That's 100% certain. You can see the crater landings from an Argos telescope ffs. I do though (reaching for tin hat) think it's highly possible that some of the footage that was shown was staged. There's plenty of 'evidence' to show that some of it had to be fake.

No there isn't.

You're confusing 'evidence' with bullshit.

On TV the other night a guy from Jodrell Bank made the point that they had all the evidence required to prove the Moon Landings were genuine

Stanley Kubrick was about to spill the beans but mysteriously died of a "heart attack". His final film was called Eyes Wide Shut...........
Isn't it funny that it was only once he died that people decided he knew something about it?

It's very strange that conspiracy theorists dismiss as hoax anything that has a ton of evidence to support it, (moon landings, spherical earth, etc) but jump at the chance to believe things with zero evidence (little green men, Loch Ness monster etc). very strange quirk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.