50 years since man landed on the Moon

No way we went there. What about the Van Allen belts?

Not sure if this is a serious post but the Van Allen Radiation belts are about effect of exposure over time, the many astronauts that have been too and from the moon spent very limited time passing through.

Just noticed lots of scientifically debunked theories been posted on this thread.. oh dear.

Regardless mankind's greatest achievement to date, should have brought the world together.

Just something for those of a conspiratorial nature to ponder. If the Americans didn't go to the moon all those times, why didn't the USSR who was their main competitor and closest outside observer, say anything?

Last edited:
The notion we didn’t go is utterly preposterous. Too many people would have had to be in on it. Absolute bollocks theory.

Perhaps not. You believe what you see. If most people working on it believed it was true then it would be easy to hide. I struggle to understand how they managed to go to the moon despite every previous attempt being a failure. Russia were far more successful in their earlier attempts but the US had to win the race, politically. The growth of Hollywood means it would be an easy plan B to fake it. I do not believe they could successfully transmit footage back in that day and age. But they managed it. Why? Because it was all on tape. The world was conned and so were the majority of those working for NASA.

Back then, I had a programmable calculator. One of the programs was the one used by Armstrong to land the lunar module. There was just one control available to the pilot: "Burn", which allowed you to alter the speed of descent..
The output was : height, speed, and fuel. You had to land the module at a safe speed without using too much fuel.Much more difficult than it looked. In reality, I believe Armsrtrong was just a few seconds from the fuel limit. Go over, and there's no getting back.The mission's on board computing power would be dwarfed today by a single mobile phone.
Watched the landing with my gf. The picture quality was poor, but you could see enough.
The celebratory sex was better than the events on screen.
And less of the "old farts", please @crooky .

Last edited:
Perhaps not. You believe what you see. If most people working on it believed it was true then it would be easy to hide. I struggle to understand how they managed to go to the moon despite every previous attempt being a failure. Russia were far more successful in their earlier attempts but the US had to win the race, politically. The growth of Hollywood means it would be an easy plan B to fake it. I do not believe they could successfully transmit footage back in that day and age. But they managed it. Why? Because it was all on tape. The world was conned and so were the majority of those working for NASA.

You couldn’t make this shit up...
I don’t believe in powered flight.
I struggle to understand how the Wright brothers managed to get airborne despite every previous attempt being a failure.

Just watching a documentary saying it was a load of bollox and they never went. Conspiracy theorists, don't you just love em
A Dipper tells me that our treble was fake, cos they really won the league. Final game was fixed by Mansour's millions, apparently.

Shadows in all directions on pictures when only the sun as a light source is kind of hard to explain. Same background shots in different apolo landings pictures could be a mix up but would seem unlikely. Lots more unexplained issues arround the Apollo landings. I don't normally do conspiracy theories but this has me intrigued. Haha

There are no unexplained issues around the moon landing.
Just gullible idiots who either don’t understand or refuse to accept the scientific answers to their questions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.