56 | Jacob Wright

Ahmad

Team supported
Manchester City
This kid has a bright future for us if he stays injury free, he looked really comfortable on the ball, he spread the ball really well and IMO had a better outting than O'Reilly.

He did bite too quick but I feel like with more game time he will understand not to do that. I really hope Pep gives him more minutes this season specially with Rodri being out.

This kid has a bright future for us if he stays injury free, he looked really comfortable on the ball, he spread the ball really well and IMO had a better outting than O'Reilly.

He did bite too quick but I feel like with more game time he will understand not to do that. I really hope Pep gives him more minutes this season specially with Rodri being out.
Totally agree. Looked assured and composed.

Liked him, caught out a couple of times but tidy, reads the game and was willing to punch passes into McAtee, Lewis & Foden with players on them (and calling for it) when others didnt..

The composure and awareness on this lad is impressive. Seems like you could drop him in at any level and he'd calm it down and spray it around. I like how all action O'Reilly is but for me Wright has a Kroos-ish quality about him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.