5th Round Draw/Leeds at home (all in here)

blueste41 said:
ban-mcfc said:
could get very very tasty if the rags play on the same day.

surely the powers that be make sure that doesn't happen?

City, Rag and Leeds fans in Manchester on the same day.

You better bet they won't let that happen!

fuck me could be potential carnage.

i reckon leeds n city could team up against the scum.

ban-mcfc said:
blueste41 said:
ban-mcfc said:

lol...........serious?

ban-mcfc said:
blueste41 said:
ban-mcfc said:

Any adults that say "should we team up and fight United today" to another group of adults during a football match or because of a football match are a bunch of complete bellends!

This has the potential for the first serious disorder ever seen at the Etihad. Leeds will bring 6000 and their idiots will easily get tickets so potentially 3000 decent football fans and 3000 lads.

Their first ever visit to the Etihad and we haven't met them for years. We have history with them and combine this with a comfortable City win. The GMP will have it boxed off at the stadium with Leeds kept in after the game but they will have a busy day with them as they will be playing up no doubt about it.

Now I take the wife and lad there's only two teams I've hoped we never played at home, Millwall and Leeds. In my experience the worst two sets of idiots in the country. In a totally different league to the Rags.

City 4 Leeds 0 is my prediction as we will be just far too strong for them in all departments.

No doubt Millwall at home in the quarter finals :)

guvnors son mcfc said:
Their first ever visit to the Etihad and we haven't met them for years. We have history with them and combine this with a comfortable City win. The GMP will have it boxed off at the stadium with Leeds kept in after the game but they will have a busy day with them as they will be playing up no doubt about it.

I'm recalling a 1-1 draw at ours? They led, Sibierski came on as a sub to a chorus of boos (Barton had been playing well) and then French Toni scored with his 50p head. I *think* that's Leeds' only visit to The Etihad but there might be one more.

kippaxchris said:
ban-mcfc said:
blueste41 said:

Any adults that say "should we team up and fight United today" to another group of adults during a football match or because of a football match are a bunch of complete bellends!

Anybody who writes or even thinks this could happen must be around 12 years old

"Lids, lids, lids"....

Remember playing them at our place in 2003 and the whole ground standing and singing "Stand Up if you Hate Man U" for most of it.

They may be a bunch of woollybacks but they are a team with a lot of history and a lot of support. They'll be well up for it under Warnock, who is a better cup than league manager and I expect we'll have to work for our victory.

PaleBlue said:
They may be a bunch of woollybacks but they are a team with a lot of history and a lot of support. They'll be well up for it under Warnock, who is a better cup than league manager and I expect we'll have to work for our victory.

I don't agree with that. Warnock has won promotion with numerous Clubs but I'm not sure he's ever won a Cup. However, he'll have them up for this one considering how well they did to beat Spurs today.

guvnors son mcfc said:
kippaxchris said:
ban-mcfc said:

Anybody who writes or even thinks this could happen must be around 12 years old

not 12... im 20.

i dont really remember much of leeds fans to be honest but the ones ive spoken to hate utd and dont mind city.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.