5th Round Draw/Leeds at home (all in here)

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Those of you worrying about the clashes between City, united and Leeds fans are overlooking the fearsome reputation of the Reading fans.

I hear the 'Royal Berkshire Crew' are really up for this.

Reading YOOF

ban-mcfc said:
blueste41 said:
ban-mcfc said:
could get very very tasty if the rags play on the same day.

surely the powers that be make sure that doesn't happen?

City, Rag and Leeds fans in Manchester on the same day.

You better bet they won't let that happen!

fuck me could be potential carnage.

i reckon leeds n city could team up against the scum.
Eh? Jesus did indeed weep. A bigger shower of cunts than Leeds fans, it would be hard to find. A lot of older blues on here (myself included) had bad experiences at the hands of those same Leeds fans back in the seventies. Fuck them.

mancityvstoke said:
Those of you worrying about the clashes between City, united and Leeds fans are overlooking the fearsome reputation of the Reading fans.

Reading YOOF
Meet the Chairman of the Staines branch of their Supporters Club.

main_ali_g_01.jpg

mancityvstoke said:
2z8pwmh.jpg

If you'd been at this game you would NOT like Leeds.

They did not like Mancs in those days.
They didn't like anyone in those days. A trip to Leeds in the 1970's was bloody unpleasant. That game above was a heartbreaker as I was convinced we were going to do the double that season. Joe Corrigan pulled off the most amazing save I've ever seen that day and I thought we must at least get a draw. But they scored late on (Trevor Cherry?) and I remember feeling absolutely gutted.

I have it on very good authority that the 'Royal Berkshire Crew' are really up for this.

Ha Ha yeah they are a fearsome bunch them Reading lot,didnt they team up with Millwall once when they came to Maine Road, it was on that Mcintyre programme about Chelsea headhunters.

On another note was any of you at Elland Road in the late 80,s i think when a Leeds fan fired a flare in the City end, went over my head that about 4 feet up,luckily it didnt hit anyone,could have been serious that.

mancityvstoke said:

Reading YOOF
Meet the Chairman of the Staines branch of their Supporters Club.

main_ali_g_01.jpg

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSgAQnq96aQ[/youtube]

Prestwich_Blue said:
mancityvstoke said:
2z8pwmh.jpg

If you'd been at this game you would NOT like Leeds.

They did not like Mancs in those days.
They didn't like anyone in those days. A trip to Leeds in the 1970's was bloody unpleasant. That game above was a heartbreaker as I was convinced we were going to do the double that season. Joe Corrigan pulled off the most amazing save I've ever seen that day and I thought we must at least get a draw. But they scored late on (Trevor Cherry?) and I remember feeling absolutely gutted.
They weren't much nicer in the 80's PB, for those of us of more tender years than your good self ;-)

This draw for us is pretty much what I was (realistically) hoping. Home draw against championship side.
in an ideal situation we'll be three goals up by 60mins and Bobby could give some proper minutes to likes of Lopes, Guidetti, REkik..

but that's a lot to ask. What we really need is our lads to be motivated and we will go through. anything less than 100% and we just might struggle. hope it will be a proper FA Cup game & atmosphere with the mighty sky blues going to 6th round!

edit:
overall I thought the draw was pretty dull, most big sides at home etc... someone really needs to pull of a miracle to produce some FA CUp magic next round

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.