5th Round Draw/Leeds at home (all in here)

Kippaxgirl said:
I watched both Spurs and Liverpool on Fox Soccer Channel here in USA not take their lower division opponents seriously and they are no longer in the cup. Leeds looked pretty good against Spurs and I hope City don't overlook them. On paper City should beat Leeds easily but then, again, the game is played on the pitch. I'm really glad we are not playing Oldham at their place.

agreed - last time we went there in the cup we got beaten, but even worse than that was the fact that the bloke I was sitting next to told me that danny mills was on a 5 year contract, bad day all round

Rwhites said:
Hi Lads
Leeds fan here just for a bit of banter not to wind anyone up, we had a lot of animosity with you in the past but for Leeds fans that has been severely diluted since youve started taking trophies from the other lot so now a lot have Leeds fans have a lot of respect for you. For the record i expect a stuffing but youll probably find the more we are getting beat the louder our fans will be as there will be no tension.
For anyone thinking it will be 6000 idiots coming across the pennines will be wrong, we never have general sale so all will be season ticket holders and members, i actually expect it to be good natured due to the mutual hatred of a certain club.
Looking forward to the game. I've missed the Leeds games.

Only a matter of time until Leeds are back

So much has happened since the last time we played you in the FA Cup. I was there at Maine Rd and you had Smith, Viduka and Kewell I think. City were just starting to turn the corner then

Rwhites said:
Hi Lads
Leeds fan here just for a bit of banter not to wind anyone up, we had a lot of animosity with you in the past but for Leeds fans that has been severely diluted since youve started taking trophies from the other lot so now a lot have Leeds fans have a lot of respect for you. For the record i expect a stuffing but youll probably find the more we are getting beat the louder our fans will be as there will be no tension.
For anyone thinking it will be 6000 idiots coming across the pennines will be wrong, we never have general sale so all will be season ticket holders and members, i actually expect it to be good natured due to the mutual hatred of a certain club.

In truth, I'd rather you were in the premier than arsenal. charging £62 fucking sobs.

Cheers cunts

Rwhites said:
Hi Lads
Welcome, met a few of your fans after the pre season game in Torquay,had a good drink with them.They were all delighted we pipped that lot for the title. Im not expecting a trouble free day but any will be over quick as the GMP are on the ball at the ground. Rarely see anything major except when them dicks came in the league cup semi dressed in black, how scary. Towns full of cctv and in any case i think 99% of your fans will just want a good day out on the piss and you never know as its the cup after all. Hope the tickets are cheap for us all.

peoffrey said:
Rwhites said:
Hi Lads

Welcome.

The Lad who decked Chris Kirkland at Hillsborough earlier this season was already serving a ban. Ditto Man U****d fans at our derby being arrested for ban evasion. It's easy enough to get tickets if you ask around.

So I'm reading there's not a huge amount of fans behind Neil Warnock. How come? His record of promoting Clubs is exceptional.

Tickets for this will be gold dust, very few will be given to others as we havent played at your place for 9 years, a lot of us have your ground as one of the few left of the 92, we would easily have 10000 there if we could (like you would at ours).
Warnocks not liked for the long ball football, but seems to be playing on the floor more without bechio.

Dexter Morgan said:
Rwhites said:
Hi Lads
Welcome, met a few of your fans after the pre season game in Torquay,had a good drink with them.They were all delighted we pipped that lot for the title. Im not expecting a trouble free day but any will be over quick as the GMP are on the ball at the ground. Rarely see anything major except when them dicks came in the league cup semi dressed in black, how scary. Towns full of cctv and in any case i think 99% of your fans will just want a good day out on the piss and you never know as its the cup after all. Hope the tickets are cheap for us all.

my worry is bates wont agree to cheap tickets (and yes he is still very much running the show)

Rwhites said:
Hi Lads
True fans always welcome on Bluemoon, so thanks formaking the effort, it should be a great occasion, your lot will make a right noise and no doubt if the pricing is right we will sell the other 41500 seats out no problem. No doubt there will be a few idiots out on the day from both sides but on most occasions we do see away fans walking around the ground with no hassel, I think on this occasion the police will try to keep most away fans together, any families coming to the game should be fine and will always be welcome, its not the 1970's now and I was at the cup games back then. Enjoy the trip over but not to much!!

Rwhites said:
Hi Lads

looking forward to it. Worked in Leeds for a couple of years back around 2005/6. Got quite freindly with a few Leeds lads, havent heard from them in years. I got a text message from one of them before the full draw had finished!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.