5th Round Draw/Leeds at home (all in here)

peoffrey said:
Zubrman said:
If the rapscallion from Leeds who took my City scarf from around my neck back in 1974 has finished with it, I would appreciate its swift return next month. Washed first, if you don't mind. Thank you.

Why the fuck do people do that? The scarf could've been a present from a loved one and mean alot in terms of sentimental value.

hahahahahaha. tell me its a rhetorical question please

peoffrey said:
Zubrman said:
If the rapscallion from Leeds who took my City scarf from around my neck back in 1974 has finished with it, I would appreciate its swift return next month. Washed first, if you don't mind. Thank you.

Why the fuck do people do that? The scarf could've been a present from a loved one and mean alot in terms of sentimental value.

Not to mention how startled I was by the event.

Zubrman said:
peoffrey said:
Zubrman said:

I had a scarf nicked at Leeds in 1975 , about a mile from the ground , after a last gasp Donachie equaliser got us a 2-2 draw.

r.soleofsalford said:
peoffrey said:
Zubrman said:

Remind me to steal something of yours when I next see you waving at me.

peoffrey said:
r.soleofsalford said:
peoffrey said:

Remind me to steal something of yours when I next see you waving at me.

haha it wont be at qpr i`m giving it a miss :)

Stretford Born Blue said:
Yep, it's an age thing and getting slapped around at Elland Road, nightmare of a place in the 70's and 80's............

It was that !

black mamba said:
Zubrman said:
peoffrey said:

I had a scarf nicked at Leeds in 1975 , about a mile from the ground , after a last gasp Donachie equaliser got us a 2-2 draw.

Was it one of them silk numbers wore around the wrist ?....them were the days

leeds got a right hiding last cup game I went to there

running riots outside the ground

it was a dodgy place to go but it was not all one way traffic

several leeds scarfs came back on the coach with some of the lads ......maybe they swapped them ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.