5th Round Draw/Leeds at home (all in here)

Blue_Moon said:
Marvin said:
Blue_Moon said:
very good pricing, this will sell out.
£5 more than Watford, but this is the 5th Round now, last 16.

2 games from Wembley - I assume the Cup semis are still at Wembley?

yeah they're at wembley because it's still millions in debt. will be more interest for this one than watford and u16's prices are just a fiver, think watford was £1 and it was full of kids, so it still encourages families to fill the remaining seats. a definite sell out imo
Watford was £1 for kids but only in the North Stand, £5 everywhere else

my source tells me leeds are commisioning a one off replica kit for this game.
it will be based on the old away kit they wore a few times in the 60s/70s.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thegelderdend.com/product_info.php?products_id=383&osCsid=99926abcd94586fc955ce75d6844638c" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thegelderdend.com/product_in ... 5d6844638c</a>

mind games by warnock to wind us up?????

Pam said:
Bluescholar said:
cptaidan88 said:
It isnt the 70's/80's anymore. Football has moved on.

An enemy of my enemy is my friend

No they fuckin aren't!! Many Blues of a certain age ;-) despise them as much as the red twats. . .(almost)!

I second this. Leeds fans are about as thuggy and unpleasant as it gets (second only to Millwall fans). And they aren't even loyal. 18,000 average gate these days. We used to get twice that attendance when we were in the old third division. Marching On Together, eh? Don't think so.

Also, the abomination Gordon Mcqueen once played for them and the sewer rat El Hadji Diouf plays for them still. Two very good reasons to detest the bastards. And they still worship the late Billy Bremner who was a deeply odious and obnoxious man who liked to break the legs of his opponents. This was back when they were known as "Dirty Leeds" and he was the captain. They were despised by absolutely everyone.

Plus there's Neil bastard Warnock and that horribly irritating voice of his. And there's the fact that they sold Cantona to United for a million quid. Morons.

Anyone who supports Leeds can go forth and multiply. Ugly club. Bunch of psychos with stupid accents.I would hate to see them back in the premiership. The last time I remember seeing trouble outside Maine Road was when Leeds fans were in town and it was every year and well into the 1990's. Load of scummy pond life. I hope we pulverise them.

And then there's Gordan Strachan and the toothless rag scum, Joe Jordan.

'Nuff said
Bloody hell i think you hate leeds as much as Man United fair play to you

We have been given 6100 tickets and the club have made it a 3+ away games loyalty.

Seemed to be an increasing number of lads from Leeds who support City. I have just been playing 5 a side with one. Not big numbers though I may add.

Many of the younger crowd go to watch Leeds Rhinos RL who won at Old Trafford most years

Alrite blues looking for 3 tickets for Leeds game. Got 3 friends/family (blues obviously) who live abroad now and would like to go to this....so if any blues are not planning on going to this and fancy a few extra loyalty points please pm me and we can sort something out. Ideally looking for - 3 x seats together anywhere in ground, Singles or doubles preferably in east stand level 2 or 3 so i can keep in contact with them at half time etc as me and r kid are in east stand level 3. Would also take singles anywhere in ground if available. Had many transactions on here with other blues buying and selling so hopefully I can sort something out this time too.....sorry for the long post but if you can help please pm me, cheers Blues!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.