#6 | Nathan Aké - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad he got the goal today. I think he'll be a really nice versatile defensive asset this year.

I think he'll really try and push for a starting spot. I wouldn't anticipate him succeeding, this season at least, but I think he's going to do an excellent of keeping the others on their toes.

I think he'll really try and push for a starting spot. I wouldn't anticipate him succeeding, this season at least, but I think he's going to do an excellent of keeping the others on their toes.
We've currently got outstanding centre backs ahead of him and barring injury he will do well to supplant them. I would not be surprised to see him used as a left back in important games though.

Dogshit today. Nearly cost a goal first half when he left Vardy and drifted into the middle doing nothing. Then gave away a stupid pen. £40m for him is one of our worst recent signings IMO.

He’s shite, never looks solid when you compare him to stones Dias Laporte etc

I don't understand Aké. Every time he plays like he is in rush to somewhere.

£40m looking pretty bad.

At least 1 major mistake every time he plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.