6 Nations 2020

The French lads will be on wigan kebabs tonight and uncle Joe's mint balls.
Shaun telling fables of Billy Boston and how he played with a broken eye socket in the challenge cup final and 4 grand slams with Wales, thank you Mr Edwards.

Last edited:
That was a really good performance from France, the first half England were terrible. Didn't appear to be a lot of brain or subtlety from England - May apart - so many lumbering one yard crashes, and sometimes going backwards. French back row and halfbacks were impressive.

Opens up the Championship pretty well.

Some poor games this weekend by some teams. England were the talking team. Going to Paris and that French side looked good. That win might get the French thinking they can win the 6 Nations this year and its been a long long long time since the French were looking to win it or had a team to do so.

Ireland v Scotland. The Scots should of won. They were great done everything but scoring a try. For Ireland to go from the Joe game to a Farrell game is going to take some time. Will be a complete different feel to the Welsh game think if we open up against the Welsh the Welsh could do a number on us. With Ringrose more than likely out what the centres will look like against Wales will be the biggest question along with the number 9 jersey. See how the team get on with the injuries but we need to get a few faces in. Felt sorry for Dorris what he done in the game was good but that looked bad might not make the Welsh game as he was KOd.

The French lads will be on wigan kebabs tonight and uncle Joe's mint balls.
Shaun telling fables of Billy Boston and how he played with a broken eye socket in the challenge cup final and 4 grand slams with Wales, thank you Mr Edwards.
Wales couldnt afford to keep him. His contract went with Gatland's and they came as a pair. When Gatland wenr he wanted his own salary on par and so he should. France paid it. Good on them. He is a beast

Wales couldnt afford to keep him. His contract went with Gatland's and they came as a pair. When Gatland wenr he wanted his own salary on par and so he should. France paid it. Good on them. He is a beast
SE is a great coach. Seems a long time since the RFU turned him down for being a bit too northern.
Englands loss.

Big Gaz the big one on Saturday what you thinking??

A few changes from the Ireland side Henshaw in for Ringrose and O Manhony in for Doris are our changes. We look all over the place. I would of loved to see more changes. Think the Welsh might have a field day. Our wingers were starved of the ball against the Scots. We look so poor attacking wise. Its generally a decent game between Ireland and Wales i am dreading it we will be found out in this 1 more so than the Scots game.
My head says a Welsh win by 7 points or more. My heart hopes Ireland sneak a win.

@leighton
I thought Ireland looked very old at the World Cup, and I think your analysis is pretty fair - there seems to be a need for a new plan, and I don't think Farrell is the man for that. I'm amazed he got the job, and assume the Irish Union must be skint!

Wales had a gentle loosener, but looked pretty comfortable, and should be okay if they can get the back line can be put in play.

But, and it's a huge but for the previous line, the forecast for Saturday is very wet and very windy. It'll be complete mayhem, and O'Mahony may be the perfect man for the day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.