6 Nations 2020

I would call that the worst game mistakes wise from Ireland that I have seen in the last 20 years or more. The first 2 trys how both Stockdale and Sexton dont deal with those situations is criminal. Johnny Sexton was a brilliant player for many years but today he was terrible didnt do anything. Missing easy kicks were seeing the end of a very good number 10 at international level.
I was expecting these type of games with Farrell in charge from the start but after the Welsh win to go from there to this today just makes you wonder what went wrong. I wont take anything away from England they smashed us in the pack all around the pitch England were on the front foot. Crazy to think that the French are on the verge of a Grand Slam match in Paris if they beat the Scots 2 weeks time. Not many people would of predicted that.

I would call that the worst game mistakes wise from Ireland that I have seen in the last 20 years or more. The first 2 trys how both Stockdale and Sexton dont deal with those situations is criminal. Johnny Sexton was a brilliant player for many years but today he was terrible didnt do anything. Missing easy kicks were seeing the end of a very good number 10 at international level.
I was expecting these type of games with Farrell in charge from the start but after the Welsh win to go from there to this today just makes you wonder what went wrong. I wont take anything away from England they smashed us in the pack all around the pitch England were on the front foot. Crazy to think that the French are on the verge of a Grand Slam match in Paris if they beat the Scots 2 weeks time. Not many people would of predicted that.

The French will do it. They’ve been the best side comfortably.

England should have scored more. A penalty try would have helped! Credit to Ireland for keeping going to the end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.