6 Nations Rugby 2020

Blue Til Death

I am sure there was a thread for this but I'm buggered if I can find it ;-)
anyway, are any Blues interested in a bit of the old egg chasing chat?

I love City but I also love my rugby and always take an annual break to attend some 6 Nations games. Off to Paris on Friday for the game, ticketless of course because like football, too many corporate twats hoover em up, that said I always get one off the touts, not missed out in the last 20 odd years.

Going to be an interesting one this year with England putting together an amazing team, the Welsh losing their defensive genius coach and Gatland also gone.. Not sure what shape the Irish will be in this year but the Scots are definitely on the up.. France are either utterly amazing or utterly shite, they dont seem to have any other way of playing... Italy, well they should have improved immeasurably by now but not seeing it, maybe its time to let Georgia in or have some sort of relegation with teams outside the top 6...

Anyone have any thoughts?

As usual, it will probably come down to whether England find a way to screw it up. They have Wales and Ireland at home this year, and should be hot favourites. They appear to be not playing a traditional no. 8, which might be interesting if they come up against a pack who can match them.

Having said that, I want Wales to win; I don't know what the injury state is at the moment. If anything happens to AWJ, they might suffer.
Ireland looked a tournament too far at the World Cup, Scotland seem to manage one performance a year, Italy are hopeless (and Parisse isn't going to be there for at least some of it). France, you're right, nobody knows!

I always look forward to the 6 nations, despite being a fair-weather rugby fan.

The World Cup was heart breaking in the final so hopefully England do the business.

I hope we can put up a show. If not, then as long as everybody has a lovely time I'm happy. Is the game against England at Murray field or Twickers?

Will be a very transitional tournament for all nations. The world cup cycle has ended and all will be looking to build new squads

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.