6 years ago to the day

ray21

Team supported
Manchester City
Aguerooooooooooo,
It’s been amazing journey in those 6 years,I’d say we are in the top 3 teams in Europe, after Barca,and Real Madrid.

Doubt there will many days when I don't watch this over and over again. So much was lifted from my shoulders that day, nothing comes close.

Stupendous
Only just managed to watch it again for the first time in years an hour or so ago. I still think he's going to miss for some reason. Or even worse, get brought down for a penalty that Balotelli would have taken

Only just managed to watch it again for the first time in years an hour or so ago. I still think he's going to miss for some reason. Or even worse, get brought down for a penalty that Balotelli would have taken
I've often wondered how my nerves would have held up if Kun had gone down (definitely caught by, I think, Taiwo) and we'd got a penalty.Without a doubt, my best ever experience at a City game (though the utd s/f comes bloody close). That explosion of noise when 93:20 happened will never leave me.

I've often wondered how my nerves would have held up if Kun had gone down (definitely caught by, I think, Taiwo) and we'd got a penalty.Without a doubt, my best ever experience at a City game (though the utd s/f comes bloody close). That explosion of noise when 93:20 happened will never leave me.
I've posted this before in another thread, I did a job at Mike deans house few years ago, I asked him if Sergio went down would he have given the penalty, yes, 100% penalty he replied, i sit right behind the goal in the family stand, no way could I have watched mario taking the penalty, I'd have a heart attack

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.