6 Years Ago Today That Match !

Billy City

Tottenham 3 City 4 what a night that was 3 down half time barton sent off ten players. Great comeback with 4 2nd half goals anyone on here go to that match? Or no anyone who left early.

My Nephew was there Billy.Luckily for him he stuck it out to the end.I was watching the 5-1 from 89 yesterday on you tube.Classic!

wowsers that went by fast. not a lot on today so better get the match vid out! you can spot me and my cast (broken wrist) bobbing around in the away end when our third goes in!

Have to admit, one of the weirdest moments of my life, 3-0 down at half-time, Barton off, playing sh1t, my other half comes down and says "what ! you still watching the second half aswell "?
I just replied "I`ve just got this feeling it`s not over yet", she rolls her eyes, toddles back off upstairs, 50 minutes later she came down to see what all the commotion was about, even she couldn`t believe we`d pulled it out of the bag.

Was watching it in a pub in Dublin with a spurs fan. From the the depths of despair to the heights of ultimate elation. What a night. Was watching it with my lad the other weekend. It was on ESPN classic matches.

There was a story in the papers up here at the time that a guy in Glasgow stuck £100 on City to win at half time at odds of 100/1.

Lucky bastard

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.