6 Years Ago Today That Match !

DirtyHarry said:
I just replied "I`ve just got this feeling it`s not over yet", she rolls her eyes, toddles back off upstairs, 50 minutes later she came down to see what all the commotion was about, even she couldn`t believe we`d pulled it out of the bag.

I had that exact same feeling mate, weird. In the pub with a mate, non City fan, asked me did i want to head home at half time.. I said "Nah, this is typical City territory, you watch". I reckon if Barton hadn't been sent off it wouldn't have all happened.

Me and my brother were sat with the spurs fans. After Barton went off we left. Got home in 15 mins (live in North London now) and watched the rest of the match at home. Unbelievable.

Typical City to limp out in th next round ...

Oh the memories ...

TonyGrealishwasmad said:
Me and my brother were sat with the spurs fans. After Barton went off we left. Got home in 15 mins (live in North London now) and watched the rest of the match at home. Unbelievable.

Typical City to limp out in th next round ...

Oh the memories ...

Yep, limped out at The Theatre of Wet Dreams

Oh the joy!!
I can remember a few lads leaving at half time. I was thinking KK would walk at the end of this one; we were so pathetic for 45 minutes. Barton being sent off for mouthing off made any chance of a comeback supposedly impossible!
When we got the second, I remember feeling that it we'd definitely get the equalizer and to win it was just Roy of the rovers stuff. I'll always have a bit of affection for Macken after that even though he proved one of our many wasted big money signings when it comes down to it.
I was smiling all the way into Liverpool Street on the train whilst the Spurs hordes were passing some uncomplimentary remarks about 'norven cants' and their own teams lack of bottle. I just sat there, lapping it all up.
I was back in central London having a jar with a couple of blues when a mate rang from Manchester. He proceeded to somehow tell me that it was better watching it in the Griffin in Heaton Mersey on TV than actually being at WHL. Some people eh!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.