6 Years Ago Today That Match !

Haha!

yes, just remembered my sister was giving birth to her little boy that night, as you can imagine in a family full of blues we didn't make the hospital until the day after, she wasn't happy.

I was in the Walkabout bar in Derby after a training course. I was watching with some lads who were on the course who i hardly knew, they thought i was a nutter. I went mental dancing around the dance floor hugging fellow blues who must have been students down there.

Then got brought back down to earth against United in the next round.

OJ Blue said:
Haha!

yes, just remembered my sister was giving birth to her little boy that night, as you can imagine in a family full of blues we didn't make the hospital until the day after, she wasn't happy.

Good to see you have your priorities right!

u2fme2 said:
Challenger1978 said:
Don't forget Anelka our best player went of injured as well.
didnt play for us again if my memory serves me right

It doesn't serve you very well! He was at City for the rest of 2004, I think his comeback match after the injury was at Lids where he scored and Van Buyten got sent off.

nigel said:
The goalie that night who's name I cant remember made some superb saves that night.Where is he now?
It was Arni Arason. Made a quality double save from a free-kick I remember - first save pushed it onto the bar and then the second he stopped it on the line!

Apparently he's 34 now and is playing for Norwegian team Odd Grenland. 6 years, can't believe how fast that's gone!

Typical me. Had a ticket but couldn't get the late shift off. Gave it to a mate and as a result had to listen to it on the radio with an armchair spuds fan. He was mouthing it big time but when we were 3-2 down he started to quiet down somewhat.

... And no, my mate left at half time. Remember being at Highbury and 3-0 down when all my mates pulled me out of there early in the 2nd half, so I'd probably have been carried out of WHL as well. Never really understood leaving so early when you pay up the arse for a ticket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.