6 Years Ago Today That Match !

Billy City said:
Thanks everyone for the replies just read them all some great stories cheers.

Another thing...had a great night of gratuitos sex that night ...

Anybody know where I can find the Niall Quinn off camera studio moments

I went to the game with a City fan who had just returned to the UK from the US. he was a bit down with his family still being there. I decided to cheer him up and take him to the game (we live near Cambridge so the trains worked well for Spurs). Before we knew it we were 3-0 down - so much for the plan to cheer him up. The barton got himself sent off. it was not clear th the game what had happened so I rang my bro-in-law to find out. First he commiserated with us for being there and then told us what a twat Joey had been. The best thing for me was the City fans at half-time singing we are going to win the Cup. We gareed to give it 15 minutes, but if they scored again, we would go because its always a pain getting to 7 sisters tube. We got an early goal, then another. from that moment on, they crumbled and we had all the momentum. I have never been at a gme when momentum shifted so much. To be honest, I was happy at 3-3, but we kept having a go. We had a great view of the cross for the fourth and you could see that Macken was ging to put it in. It was one of the moments of sheer disbelief and then manic joy. I received more texts and phone calls on the way home than I had ever received after a game.

Great game, great night, great comments from Hansen.

Six years ago - nightmare.

PS The home game (1-1 draw) was the first game I ever to my son to as well! The two games therefore always make me smile.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.