60 Days on the streets

Bluemoon dan

Anyone watching this? The bloke has basically made himself homeless in Manchester. From the first part I have a feeling our fine city may not be being shown in the most flattering of lights...

Have read about this , apparently he put on weight doing this , about 11lbs and made as much as £200 a night !!!!

Should be an interesting watch

Watching the Alcatraz documentary on Ch 5 instead.
I started watching that but got fed up of how many times they repeated the same stuff. I’m sure some of the documentaries on CH5 are made to cater for those with short term memory problems.
Maybe the BT sport comentator on the Barca match last night who forgot about Sergio’s panenka the night before is the target audience.

Funny as it reminded me of Les Battersby, can’t remember the ‘actors’ name, who along with a few other celebrities spent a few nights on the street. It seemed to be done with the best of intentions to raise the plight of the homeless.

Anyway, when he got back to his wife he was crying that he had ‘been to hell and back’. It was all about him and nothing to do with the poor sods on the street!

Funny as it reminded me of Les Battersby, can’t remember the ‘actors’ name, who along with a few other celebrities spent a few nights on the street. It seemed to be done with the best of intentions to raise the plight of the homeless.

Anyway, when he got back to his wife he was crying that he had ‘been to hell and back’. It was all about him and nothing to do with the poor sods on the street!
Bruce Jones ( big City fan) not the most likeable person in the world by all accounts. Wiki lists all his problems, drunkenness, drink driving, abuse on his wife, bankruptcy and now unemployment. The next sentence states that he is a Supporter of Manchester City!
I reckon some on here will think that’s an agenda against us lol

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.