60 goals in 59 days!

marl0we

A couple of stats ...

In the last 18 games, starting with 6-0 v Spurs, we have won 16 and drawn 2 (Southampton and Blackburn away).

Those games have produced a ridiculous 60 goals for (well over three goals per game).

Negredo has scored 9 in his last 6, Aguero has 21 in his last 19, and Dzeko has 6 in 4.

We have conceded 19 in the 18 games.

Enjoy it while you can blues, it doesn't get better than this!

marl0we said:
A couple of stats ...

In the last 18 games, starting with 6-0 v Spurs, we have won 16 and drawn 2 (Southampton and Blackburn away).

Those games have produced a ridiculous 60 goals for (well over three goals per game).

Negredo has scored 9 in his last 6, Aguero has 21 in his last 19, and Dzeko has 6 in 4.

We have conceded 19 in the 18 games.

Enjoy it while you can blues, it doesn't get better than this!

So you saying it is downhill from here?

It actually can, as there will be some trophies to be won over the next several months!

I like seeing it written down as W's, D's and L's. It just looks more impressive!

Our last 18 games: WWWWDWWWWWWWDWWWWW

Relentless.

Tricky_Trev said:
I like seeing it written down as W's, D's and L's. It just looks more impressive!

Relentless.

Makes me wonder what is City's longest ever unbeaten run? Is this it?

EDIT:

Longest unbeaten run: 22
26 December 1936 – 1 May 1937 and 16 November 1946 – 19 April 1947

Chippy_boy said:
Tricky_Trev said:

Relentless.

Makes me wonder what is City's longest ever unbeaten run? Is this it?

EDIT:

Longest unbeaten run: 22
26 December 1936 – 1 May 1937 and 16 November 1946 – 19 April 1947
According to this it's 22: <a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Manchester_City_F.C._records_and_statistics#Sequences" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ma ... #Sequences</a>

EDIT: Ahhh you got there before me!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.