606 Last Night

Vienna_70

Team supported
Treble Winners 2022/23.
I don't know if this has already been mentioned (I can't see a topic about it), but a scum fan, who went to the swamp yesterday, came on 606 and said something like, "And I'd like to congratulate the Woking fans..."

Robbie Savage: "You were playing Crawley."

Sheep: "It was Woking, wasn't it"

RS: "No, Crawley"

Sheep: "Are you sure?"

Idiot!

Also, Mike bloody Parry is now the co-presenter. God, I hate that man!

Vienna_70 said:
I don't know if this has already been mentioned (I can't see a topic about it), but a scum fan, who went to the swamp yesterday, came on 606 and said something like, "And I'd like to congratulate the Woking fans..."

Idiot!

Can not say I am suprised.

benCTID said:
Vienna_70 said:

Idiot!

Can not say I am suprised.

I am, the poor guy doesn't even know the name of the town he lives in. Shame.

Vienna_70 said:

Idiot!

That was so funny - I was driving home from work and nearly drove into a parked car cos I was laughing so much. Robbie tried to persevere with him but couldn't believe how clueless he was so he cut him off,

As for Mike Parry - the man is a complete and utter twat. He was harping on about seeding the last 8 in the FA Cup because "no one wants to see Millwall in the final of the worlds greatest knock out competition - they want to see Arsenal and Manchester United in the final!!!!!!!!". Blinkered bigot of a man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.