65 Year Old Man Dies At Job Centre

Out if interest, why does he not want work?

He just feels that he’s done his bit for one lifetime. He simply wants to put his feet up and enjoy some quality time, in the warmth, before he keels over and drops dead. But the Cunts want to drag him out into the sleet and snow and push his nose into the grindstone.

He just feels that he’s done his bit for one lifetime. He simply wants to put his feet up and enjoy some quality time, in the warmth, before he keels over and drops dead. But the Cunts want to drag him out into the sleet and snow and push his nose into the grindstone.
At what age, and after what kind of work, does one get to feel this way? When do others get to simply put their feet up, enjoy some quality time, in the warmth, before they keel over and die! Just asking for the working people of the UK who pay for all the benefits received by everyone with their feet up enjoying some quality time, in the warmth.

I’m sorry your 63 yo mate feels like he is owed some freebies, but I’m not sure the world works that way, does it? If I’m wrong, where do I get me some?

A friend of mine, David from Hulme, is 63 and the job centre is constantly pressuring him to find employment. Badgering him to provide proof of seeking work, grilling him in interviews, sending him on 6-week jobclubs etc. The mental strain of it all is taking a heavy toll on him. Even though he endeavours to remain positive, his face is all twisted and furrowed from the emotional toil of it all.
Haha, good try mate

If he wants to put his feet up fair enough don't claim why should I got to work to give him money to take it easy and before you ask I'm not far off his age

Well we all have to go to work until retirement age unless we've put some pension provision away to allow us not to, dont we? Hard to feel for your mate based on what you have said alone really. Is he too ill to work or just decided that it isnt for him anymore? With respect to him, being in his early 60s itself isnt a barrier is it? Pension age has been 65 for donkeys years. I dont agree with it going up beyond this like it is mind you, but chucking in the towel early has to be a decision based on having put yourself in that lucky position rather than just a choice, doesn't it?

how do you know he's not looking for work he could have worked all his life until recently but now finds it more difficult to get a job at his age.

The poster was asked why Dave doesn't want to work any more and his reply was "He just feels that he’s done his bit for one lifetime. He simply wants to put his feet up and enjoy some quality time". This does tend to suggest that he isn't looking for work.

The poster was asked why Dave doesn't want to work any more and his reply was "He just feels that he’s done his bit for one lifetime. He simply wants to put his feet up and enjoy some quality time". This does tend to suggest that he isn't looking for work.

Everywhere you look shops, pubs etc are closing work is more scarcer now than ever, young adults find it tough never mind 60 odd year olds to find well paid jobs

I don't disagree with that but the poster did seem to imply that the guy isn't really interested in working any more as he feels he's done his bit.

Maybe he's disillusioned with whats out there, my daughter works on a zero hour contract for that cvunt Ashley brings home £489.00 a month. They only want her weekends when busy scandalous and the odd days

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.