65 Year Old Man Dies At Job Centre

Maybe he's disillusioned with whats out there, my daughter works on a zero hour contract for that cvunt Ashley brings home £489.00 a month. They only want her weekends when busy scandalous and the odd days

It's not nice but you still can't just decide, before pension age, that you don't want to work any more and expect the state to support you.

It's not nice but you still can't just decide, before pension age, that you don't want to work any more and expect the state to support you.

From what ive heared he is attending back to work interviews etc, don't be fooled if you dont attend these interviews your benefits would be stopped quicker than a dipper stripping lead of a roof

At what age, and after what kind of work, does one get to feel this way? When do others get to simply put their feet up, enjoy some quality time, in the warmth, before they keel over and die! Just asking for the working people of the UK who pay for all the benefits received by everyone with their feet up enjoying some quality time, in the warmth.

I’m sorry your 63 yo mate feels like he is owed some freebies, but I’m not sure the world works that way, does it? If I’m wrong, where do I get me some?
Come and pay 50 years worth of NI and you might get your fifty quid a week.

Obviously we can't say what happened in this case, but there have definitely been huge problems with the way people are deemed fit for work by people who aren't medically qualified and clearly have the target of getting people back to work rather than actually determining whether they are fit for work. And then the complete cock up of actually paying people's benefits on time when they're judged to be entitled to them. I think there is a deliberate effort to make claiming benefits as unpleasant as possible even for people who are fully entitled to them. Don't get me wrong, there was definitely large-scale abuse of the system under Labour, which they arguably turned a blind eye to, but the Tories have definitely gone too far the other way.

As for scoring political points, isn't it funny how people only ever complain about using a situation to score political points when they disagree with the points being scored?

Come and pay 50 years worth of NI and you might get your fifty quid a week.
I started work at 15 joined Royal Navy at 15years 6 month stayed in nearly 8 years. Never been out of work cept for four month worked in the NHS for 30 years ,was 65 in March didn't get my pension till Sept then only 1 week as it in areas, For some reason that I fail to understand I am not entitled to the full wack . God help people in there 30s and 40s as I doubt they will ever see there state pension

I started work at 15 joined Royal Navy at 15years 6 month stayed in nearly 8 years. Never been out of work cept for four month worked in the NHS for 30 years ,was 65 in March didn't get my pension till Sept then only 1 week as it in areas, For some reason that I fail to understand I am not entitled to the full wack . God help people in there 30s and 40s as I doubt they will ever see there state pension
One of the things you can do when you work abroad is make voluntary NI payments to make sure that when you retire you've contributed enough years to get the full pension. And because I don't use the NHS, it's actually pretty cheap. But when I read stuff like this, I wonder if there's any point or whether they'll just change the rules after I've done everything I'm supposed to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.